ZACHARY ZIEGLER, B.C.L., J.D.
Zachary has a Juris Doctor (J.D.) and a Bachelor of Civil Law (B.C.L.) from McGill and was called to the Quebec Bar in 2021. During his studies, he participated in and jointly led clubs such as The McGill Sports and Entertainment Law Association (MSELA) and The Jewish Law Students’ Association (JLSA), and volunteered for The Legal Information Clinic at McGill (LICM).
Zachary primarily practices civil and commercial litigations and has represented clients, both individuals and companies, before various courts. His areas of interest include entertainment law and intellectual property.
- Quebec Bar – 2021
- Bachelor of Common Law – McGill University
- Juris Doctor – McGill University
- Intellectual Property Law
- Information Technology Law
- Entertainment Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Intellectual Property Litigation