MICHAEL CHEVALIER, LL.M.
Michael advises clients on a variety of issues pertaining to intellectual property, information technology, litigation and corporate law. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Civil Law and a master’s degree in Information Technology Law from the University of Montreal. He specializes in federal court litigation of intellectual property matters and handling of corporate affairs in the context of complex commercial transactions. His practice focuses on the technology and entertainment industry with a particular interest for content producers and distributors.
- Quebec Bar – 2015
- LL.M. in Information Technology Law – Université de Montréal
- LL.B. in Civil Law – Université de Montréal
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Intellectual Property Law
- Information Technology Law
- Entertainment Law
- Telecommunication Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Intellectual Property Litigation