Maya Caplan, J.D., LL.B.
Maya has a Juris Doctor, a Bachelor of Civil Law and a degree in philosophy from McGill University and was called to the Quebec Bar in 2023. Before joining the team at Pinto Legal, she articled at one of the top Quebec regional law firms where she developed her skills in dispute resolution and corporate law. Her areas of interest include intellectual property law, entertainment law, cybersecurity law, information technology law, alternative dispute resolution, and corporate and commercial law.
- Quebec Bar – 2023
- J.D. & LLB – McGill University
- Bachelor of Arts (philosophy) – McGill University
- Intellectual Property Law
- Information Technology Law
- Entertainment Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Intellectual Property Litigation