LARBI NOUBOUD, LL.B., J.D.
Larbi holds a bachelor’s degree in Civil Law from the University of Montreal and a Juris Doctor in common law and transnational law from the University of Sherbrooke. He interned at the Clinique Juridique Itinérante (CJI) and the Garage Légal (GL) before joining Pinto Legal in 2022 as a stagiaire for the purposes of the Quebec Bar. His areas of interest include litigation of intellectual property matters, information technology law, cybersecurity law, machine learning and artificial intelligence law, entertainment law and corporate and commercial law.
- Quebec Bar – 2022
- J.D. in Common law and Transnational law – Université de Sherbrooke
- LL.B. in Civil Law – Université de Montréal
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Intellectual Property Law
- Information Technology Law
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Entertainment Law