Innovation means change. And as companies change, they must revisit their business and legal needs.
This can come in the form of an acquisitions, re-negotiating a major strategic partnership, or a tax re-structuring. It can mean creating a new R&D division or spinning off and selling part of the business. An outside investment may be needed, or partnership issues may need to be addressed.
Adopting generic, one-size fits all approaches to these legal issues can be rigid and expensive. A strong focus on strategy and agility often work best, as does involving the right external professionals at the right time. We are dedicated to being client-centric in every instance. This means constantly adapting to their rapidly shifting needs.
SERVICES FOR NEW VENTURES AND GROWTH COMPANIES:
- Strategic advice on corporate and/or trust structure
- Establishing joint-ventures and strategic partnerships
- Drafting and negotiating shareholder and partnership agreements
- Drafting and negotiating non-disclosure agreements
- Legal counseling on matters relating to restrictive covenants
- Assistance in obtaining R&D tax credits
- Mergers and acquisitions in the technology and media sectors
- Assistance on tax and corporate re-organizations