GABRIEL COHEN, LL.B., B.Sc.
Gabriel holds a Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science from Concordia University and a Bachelor’s in civil law from the University of Sherbrooke. Gabriel joined Pinto Legal in 2022 as a stagiaire for the purposes of the Quebec Bar. His areas of interest include litigation of intellectual property matters, information technology law, cybersecurity law, machine learning and artificial intelligence law, entertainment law and corporate and commercial law.
- Quebec Bar – 2023
- Bachelor of Civil Law – University of Sherbrooke
- Bachelor of Science – Concordia University
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Intellectual Property Law
- Information Technology Law
- Entertainment Law
- Telecommunication Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Intellectual Property Litigation