CAI CHENG, B.C.L., LL.B.
Cai has a Bachelor of Civil Law, a Bachelor of Common Law, as well as a minor degree in Psychology from McGill University. She interned at the Legal Information Clinic at McGill (LICM) and the Montreal Artists Legal Clinic (CJAM) before joining Pinto Legal in 2018 as a stagiaire for the purposes of the Quebec Bar. Her areas of interest include intellectual property law, entertainment law, and information technology and cybersecurity law. Cai is fluent in English, French and Mandarin.
- Quebec Bar – 2019
- Bachelor of Common Law – McGill University
- Bachelor of Civil Law – McGill University
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Intellectual Property Law
- Information Technology Law
- Entertainment Law
- Corporate and Commercial Law
- Intellectual Property Litigation